Cinemagic have launched their inaugural “Young Filmmaker Festival Challenge”!
Young Filmmakers will be tasked with creating a new film and have it screened, all within the duration of this year’s festival! Completed films will be screened at a Young Filmmaker Panel event at 1pm on 31st October, in the Ulster Museum, Belfast. After the screening, the panel will help select the winning film!
Filmmakers aged 25 and under have one last chance to achieve Cinemagic Young Filmmaker success this year. They will have from October 11-29 to create a film connected to the Challenge Theme of Halloween.
To ensure that the films are entirely new, each film must contain two items, which will only be revealed upon entering.
How to enter:
- Email Sean@cinemagic.org.uk to register your team. Places are limited, so register soon to avoid disappointment!
- You will receive a confirmation email which will include the two key items to feature in the film. Once you do, start filming!
- Send your completed film to Sean@cinemagic.org.uk by October 29th!
- Films must be entirely new and made between the dates of 11-29 October 2015.
- Films must tie in with the Challenge Theme – Halloween.
- Films must last no longer than 5 minutes, including credits.
- Entries from groups are welcome. All group members must be aged between 4 and 25.
- Submitted films must be suitable for a family audience – ie, no swearing, excessive violence etc.
- Films must be submitted digitally – by emailing the files to email@example.com, via www.wetransfer.com – by 5pm on Thursday October 29th.
- Films that do not meet the above criteria will not be eligible for screening or considered in competition.
For all enquiries, contact Sean Boyle – 02890 311900 firstname.lastname@example.org